Thursday, November 03, 2005

Say It Aint' So, Al...

I was reading Salon.com today, which I don't normally do, and decided since I don't normally do that, I should also check up on celebrity news to see what's shakin' in the world of flash and glam, which I haven't done lately, either.

And I was rewarded.

Here is the 'Money Quote' of "The Fix":

Al Pacino on the work he's been putting out in the past 30 years: "I know I haven't made a good film since 'Dog Day Afternoon.' Somebody at a press conference once asked me, 'Do you think you'll ever be as good as you were in "Dog Day"?' and I said flatly, 'No.' That answered that." (Playboy via N.Y. Daily News)

While I must admit, I almost cried when I saw the preview for "Two For The Money," I still think he's being a little hard on himself.

Never give up, Al, never give up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home