Sunday, February 13, 2005

Some Jackasses On the Web

Here's the scenario.

My Dad is in the hospital. I wanted to send him some damned flowers. So I resolved to search the web for the address of the hospital, which proved inconclusive. What I did unearth, however, were several Blogs that really sucked. I mean, honestly, they did. Don't believe me? Check this link out (it's the prime example):

Jackass

Unable to send my poor Pop some get-well foliage and deeply disturbed that I was forced to look at that guy's lonesome excuse for a Blog, I felt compelled to begin my own journey into narcissism.

It has to be better. It must be better. Just by sheer force of will. So it begins.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your hell gay

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if this isn't for jackasses, how'd i come across your blog. everyone knows i'm a complete jackass!

now, give me more blog dammit.

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home